Invoicing & Billing Specialist
Join the team at Gatekeeper Systems and watch your career grow! We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages that include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision that start the month after you start
- Employer matched Retirement Savings (401k)
- Generous paid time off
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review, Invoice, and Bill Re-Orders on CRM and Navision.
- Review, Invoice, and Bill Services on CRM and Navision.
- Review, Invoice and Bill Installs on CRM and Navision.
- Submit Sales Invoices to customers through portals and non-portals timely.
- Research and Confirm Sales Invoices submitted on Portals are approved via Portal Analysis.
- Resolve Invoice and Billing issues encountered on Portal Platforms.
Address Customer Invoice Inquiries and fulfill invoice requests by customers.https://www.gatekeepersystems.com/
- Identify and communicate improvement opportunities within CRM and Billing Portals.
- Comply with company and department Policies & Procedures.
- Assist with design and documentation of Internal Controls.
- Maintain organized supporting files - period close, reconciliations, journal entries, regulatory (both online/shared and hard-copy files).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Uncompromised approach to and respect for confidentiality.
- Comfortable navigating multiple web portals.
- Attention to detail.
- Unquestionable workplace ethics.
- Professional demeanor on telephone, within Corporate and Distribution Center location contacts and with all external vendors and candidates.
- Own all assigned tasks.
- Welcoming, positive and inclusive attitude.
- Deadline and goal oriented.
- Ability to communicate with, and work effectively through other people at all levels of the Company
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and great follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Computer skills, including software used in this office (Navision, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Smartsheet).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively without continuous supervision.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- AA degree in Accounting; BA/BS degree in Accounting preferred.
- 1 to 3 Years of Experience in AP Specifically having Basic AP Accounting Knowledge.
- Preferred experience in a manufacturing environment.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to all team members and levels within the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Exemplify excellence in professionalism in all aspects of day-to-day duties and responsibilities.
- Communicate warmth, understanding and helpfulness when interacting with all internal and external contacts.
- Highly self-aware and open to learning about personal effectiveness in the workplace and on teams.
- Exhibit a cheerful, positive, loyal, team-member attitude toward the purposes, programs, policies and goals of Gatekeeper Systems.
- Respect for lines of communication and internal protocols.
- Constantly strive to improve performance, effectiveness of the Accounting team, and ultimately the company.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Repetitive motions and routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, copiers/scanners and filing cabinets
- Ability to see, speak, walk, hear, stand, use of hand/fingers to handle or feel; climb stairs, stoop, carry/lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Sitting at a desk for prolonged periods at a time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member occasionally works near moving mechanical parts inside the warehouse environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. It includes office equipment, such as, phones, computers, and printer/copy machines.
This Job Description is a general overview of the requirements for the position. It is not designed to contain, nor should it be interpreted as being all inclusive of every task which may be assigned or required. It is subject to change, in alignment with company/department needs and priorities. Presence of the job description or role does not guarantee employment.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I have read this job description and fully understand the requirements set forth therein. This job description is an overview of the duties, responsibilities, and requirements of the position. I attest that I am able to perform the essential job functions as outlined with or without reasonable accommodations.
Please click here to apply directly.
Would you like to learn more about Gatekeeper Systems?Click Here to learn more›