Installations Project Coordinator
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Develop partnerships with functional leaders, team members, clients, and subcontractors to ensure project and business objectives are met.
• Oversee complex singular installs, system upgrades and large roll out projects.
• Establish project plans with key rollout milestones and oversee projects to complete within scope, schedule, and budget.
• Coordinate key customer communication meetings to provide updates and issue resolution.
• Provide internal stakeholder project reports.
• Process adjust ship inventory adjustments and ensure excess inventory is returned for credit.
• Review and approve vendor invoices.
• Proactive, hands-on involvement during all stages of the project life cycle.
• Help develop and implement processes and training documents/procedures.
• Train and install coordinators.
• Assist Manager with work assignments to maintain an equitable workload across the install team.
• Process and schedule new system installations using the company’s order processing system.
• Ship product to meet installation schedule.
• Interface with Technical Services Engineers, Texas Team (configurations), ASP Vendor, General. contractors, Electricians and Tile vendors to complete installation.
• Update team on installation status as required by account.
• Review technician installation paperwork to confirm installation is completed and correct.
• Communicate and interact with Account Relationship managers to revise purchase orders and site plans as required.
• Update Install card and System Monitor date in company’s ERP system for each installation.
• Follow up on system installs to make sure they are on schedule.
• Process return labels and RMA’s for unused product.
• Invoice new installation orders in Company’s order processing system upon completion of the job.
• Attach required documents and process installation orders for invoicing.
• Create and monitor reports as required.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Unquestionable workplace ethics
• Team player with collaborative approach
• Exemplify excellence in professionalism in all aspects of day-to-day duties and responsibilities
• Communicate warmth, understanding, adaptability, and helpfulness when interacting with all internal and external contacts
• Proactive thinking and carefully attends to details
• Excellent time management skills.
• Demonstrate exemplar interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal, external and cross functional teams
• Ability to anticipate and overcome issues and keep project on track
• Growth oriented mindset to see continuous process improvement and professional development
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• 2 years’ experience project related experience
• Microsoft CRM and SmartSheet experience, preferred
Ability to effectively communicate in English. Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to all team members and levels within the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Repetitive motions and routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, copiers/scanners and filing cabinets
• Ability to see, speak, walk, hear, stand for prolonged times, climb stairs, stoop, carry and or lift up to 15 pounds
• Ability to sit and work on a computer for a prolonged period of time (up to 8 hours per day with frequent opportunities to move about)
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member occasionally works in an office and warehouse environments. While performing the duties of this job, the team member occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and equipment such forklift
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. It includes coworkers, office equipment, phones, computers, printers, etc.
This Job Description is a general overview of the requirements for the position. It is not designed to contain, nor should it be interpreted as being all inclusive of every task which may be assigned or required. It is subject to change, in alignment with company/department needs and priorities. Presence of the job description or role does not guarantee employment.
I have read this job description and fully understand the requirements set forth therein. This job description is an overview of the duties, responsibilities, and requirements of the position. I attest that I am able to perform the essential job functions as outlined with or without reasonable accommodations.
Please click here to apply directly.
Would you like to learn more about Gatekeeper Systems?Click Here to learn more›