Director of Technical Services
- Direct and manage the Technical Services Department
- Ensure timely service of systems in a manner consistent with the quality guidelines outlined in the 2010 Field Service Manual
- Ensure customer service standards are maintained pursuant to Company guidelines
- Ensure Preventative Maintenance Programs are performed in a timely manner consistent with Company quality standards
- Direct the Technical Services team to ensure that the Technical Services Engineers are following Company guidelines for paperwork and reporting
- Develop and maintain weekly reporting for the Technical Services Department
- Hire and train new Technical Services staff
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Uncompromised approach to and respect for confidentiality.
- Unquestionable workplace ethics.
- Professional demeanor on telephone, within Corporate and Distribution Center location contacts and with all external vendors and candidates.
- Own all assigned tasks
- Welcoming, positive and inclusive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with, and work effectively through other people at all levels of the Company
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and great follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Computer skills, including software used in this office (Navision, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Smartsheet).
- Accuracy in scheduling and maintaining calendars, tracking report information, calculating certain metrics
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively without continuous supervision
Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to all team members and levels within the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Exemplify excellence in professionalism in all aspects of day-to-day duties and responsibilities
- Communicate warmth, understanding and helpfulness when interacting with all internal and external contacts
- Highly self-aware and open to learning about personal effectiveness in the workplace and on teams
- Exhibit a cheerful, positive, loyal, team-member attitude toward the purposes, programs, policies and goals of Gatekeeper Systems
- Respect for lines of communication and internal protocols
- Constantly strive to improve performance, effectiveness of the Accounting team, and ultimately the company
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repetitive motions and routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, copiers/scanners and filing cabinets
- Ability to see, speak, walk, hear, stand, use of hand/fingers to handle or feel; climb stairs, stoop, carry/lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Sitting at a desk
- Possibility of Travel
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member occasionally works near moving mechanical parts inside the warehouse environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. It includes office equipment, such as, phones, computers, and printer/copy machines.
This Job Description is a general overview of the requirements for the position. It is not designed to contain, nor should it be interpreted as being all inclusive of every task which may be assigned or required. It is subject to change, in alignment with company/department needs and priorities. Presence of the job description or role does not guarantee employment.
Please sumbit all resumes to email@example.com.
Would you like to learn more about Gatekeeper Systems?Click Here to learn more›