Regional Field Service Manager
Gatekeeper Systems, Inc. is the global leader in retail loss prevention, operations management, and analytics with headquarters in Foothill Ranch, California. We have global offices in Texas, UK, Australia, China, Hong Kong, Germany, France, and Canada with over 400 employees. As an essential business, for over 20 years, we have led the industry with innovative technologies and top-notch customer service, while minimizing risks to customers and security personnel.
WHAT WE OFFER…
Join the team at Gatekeeper Systems and watch your career grow! We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages that include:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision; Life/ADD/LTD; FSA/HSA
- Employer matched Retirement savings (401k)
- Paid time off
- 11 paid company holidays
The Regional Field Services Manager interacts and functions cooperatively with all departments, Vendors, and all levels of the organization. The Regional Field Services Manager will manage all aspects of Field Services within their region including, but not limited to: Field Service Technician management, training, quality control, customer relations, safety, communication, and job compliance. The Regional Field Services Manager role reports to the National Director of Field Services responsible for the covered region.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead and ensure the execution of all Field Service Functions within a specified region
- Serve as subject matter expert of Company products, providing training on the installation and service of the Company’s various products
- Serve as Company representative within the region, maintaining a high degree of knowledge in troubleshooting and repair of the Cart Containment and Push-Out Systems.
- Provide technical support to Field Services, Customer Service, Sales Support, and Vendors; troubleshoot problems and create, manage, and update all training documents for the Field Services Network.
- Train, Oversee, Lead, Develop, and Ensure Field Services Engineers, Technicians, Apprentices, and third-party service providers give exemplary customer service, maintain professionalism, and demonstrate integrity in customer and client relations and work completion.
- Manage all Field Services Engineers, Field Service Technicians, and Field Services Apprentices within designated region.
- Develop training policies and procedures and assess employee job skills and training needs; train employees accordingly
- Responsible for performance management, evaluation, and ensuring employee success toward functions of the position and performance objectives.
- Provide assistance, guidance, and support, in a timely and specific manner to ensure performance feedback is received and incorporated by the employee.
- Direct and oversee contractors and service partners for assigned region.
- Ensure employee compliance with all Company procedures and policies
- Customarily and regularly exercise discretion, objectivity, and independent judgment in interacting with and handling supervisory matters
- Conduct on-site quality control evaluations to ensure Company policies and procedures are met and consistency is achieved.
- Regularly travel to locations in assigned region to train and oversee the installation, service and maintenance of the Company’s various products.
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment; maintain high attention to detail; consistency in the areas of efficiency, self-motivation, organization, and initiative.
- Manage daily reports to ensure all installs and services are being completed efficiently and on time.
- Work with the Vendor Manager to source and on-board Vendors within assigned region; provide and maintain training and quality with all Vendors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Very strong verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate one-on-one and present to large groups including but not limited to; customers, vendors, and within the company.
- Highly motivated, customer oriented and a self-starter
- Welcoming, positive and inclusive attitude.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and great follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Proficiency with mobile communication and devices
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 and other software (Navision, Smartsheet).
- Accuracy in scheduling and maintaining calendars, tracking report information, calculating certain metrics.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively without continuous supervision
- Expense and inventory management capabilities
- 50-60% overnight travel required.
- Valid Driver license and insurance required.
- Able to obtain and responsibly manage corporate credit card.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 5 plus years’ experience in Field Service Management, Construction Management, Technical Services Management or equivalent field.
- Low Voltage, Electrical, Concrete Cutting, and Control Systems Installation experience preferred.
- Experience as a general contractor highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to oversee, instruct, and develop teams and technicians
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repetitive motions and routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, copiers/scanners and filing cabinets
- Ability to see, speak, walk, hear, stand, use of hand/fingers to handle or feel, climb stairs, stoop, crawl, push, pull, carry/lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to use ladders within weight requirements
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Operate small and large power tools
- Drive a Company vehicle and ensure its upkeeping and safety
- Travel safely while upholding all pertinent laws
This Job Description is a general overview of the requirements for the position. It is not designed to contain, nor should it be interpreted as being all inclusive of every task which may be assigned or required. It is subject to change, in alignment with company/department needs and priorities. Presence of the job description or role does not guarantee employment.
Gatekeeper Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please click here to apply directly.
Would you like to learn more about Gatekeeper Systems?Click Here to learn more›