Gatekeeper Systems, Inc. is the global leader in retail loss prevention, operations management, and analytics with headquarters in southern California. As an essential business, for over 20 years, we have led the industry with innovative technologies and top-notch customer service, while minimizing risks to customers and security personnel. We are seeking a talented and highly-skilled Project Manager to contribute to and make an impact within our global operations. The ideal candidate is a high-functioning and detail-oriented individual that can work on multiple, concurrent projects.
Gatekeeper Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture, and background. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any protected basis.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
You will help Gatekeeper Systems Inc. by leading complex, cross-functional projects.
• Compile and manage project lists while calibrating priority with business needs
• Lead projects independently or with minimal supervision through a toll gated process concluding with customer facing deliverables
• Serve as liaison between stakeholders to collect and manage business needs, to define project scope and business objectives for defined workflows
• Work with departments to design and develop process flows to understand current and future state.
• Facilitation of project meetings necessary to elicit business requirements and develop various project artifacts.
• Lead, coordinate, and plan project tasks to ensure the processes run smoothly
• Manage interactions between engineering and product teams by effectively identifying priorities, coordinating schedules, and defining cross-functional milestones.
• Identify and communicate risks to delivering solutions on time and on budget to the business stakeholders
• Maintain risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies logs for assigned projects.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Strong project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved
• Ability to communicate ideas and shared vision effectively with executives and engineering teams
• Stimulates an inspiring agile culture of trust and empowerment with a global mindset
• Proven self-management and team-management skills
• Balanced technical and business mindset with great attention to detail and an ever positive, can-do attitude
• Ability to monitor and control project budgets
• Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion
• Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget
• Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills
• Exemplify excellence in professionalism in all aspects of the day-to-day duties and responsibilities
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field; a combination of relevant education and recent work experience may be considered in lieu of the bachelor’s degree requirement
• Certification as a PMP from the Project Management Institute (PMI) and/or an advanced degree is desirable
• Minimum of five years of proven experience delivering technology products, developing, or implementing technology projects
Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to all team members and levels within the organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Repetitive motions and routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, copiers/scanners and filing cabinets
• Ability to see, speak, walk, hear, stand, use of hand/fingers to handle or feel; climb stairs, stoop, carry/lifting to 10 lbs.
• Sitting at a desk for prolonged periods at a time
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
• Operating phone and communication devices
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The team member will work in an open office environment where noise levels are mild to moderate for speaking. It includes office equipment, such as, phones, computers, and printer/copy machines. While performing the duties of this job, the team member occasionally works near moving mechanical parts inside the warehouse environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild but may be moderate at times when near operating equipment.
This Job Description is a general overview of the requirements for the position. It is not designed to contain, nor should it be interpreted as being all inclusive of every task which may be assigned or required. It is subject to change, in alignment with company/department needs and priorities. Presence of the job description or role does not guarantee employment.
Please click here to apply directly.
Would you like to learn more about Gatekeeper Systems?Click Here to learn more›