What To Expect
- Gatekeeper deploys and manages enterprise solutions, for the top global retailers, centered around exception-based intelligence used to elevate employee safety and reduce losses associated with theft. As a Product Manager at Gatekeeper Systems, with a global focus, you will be emersed within a broad and dynamic solution portfolio encompassing a wide range of emerging technologies and product categories. Fundamentally Gatekeeper’s solutions encompass a broad range of sensor technologies, connectivity, enterprise software platforms and life management services.
- RF transceivers, mesh networks, artificial intelligence, machine learning, video-based sensors, surveillance systems, data collection sensor networks technologies
- Enterprise software platforms, subscription product services, business intelligence & data analytics, professional services products, and data monetization
- Solution deployment, support, infrastructure management & maintenance professional services
- Successful candidates will have experience with the commercialization and ongoing life management of hardware, software, data, and professional services products
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Take ownership of the complete product life cycle from new product introduction, life management and end-of-life management.
- Activities encompassing, but not limited to, business case development, program justification, market requirements, project stack ranking, launch planning and execution, ongoing profitability management
- Utilize stage gate process to manage cross-functional deliverables and stakeholder ownership to guide outcomes required to successfully transition though each stage.
- Perform in-depth market, industry, and competitive analysis to understand market problems and customer needs.
- Collaborate with sales and business leads to compile positioning information to establish product requirements, direction, and priorities.
- Create customer facing product roadmaps and partner with technical teams to execute on plans to ensure quality solutions and time to market.
- Combine the customer vision with technical feasibility to convert business needs into functional stories and use-cases.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and launch all product marketing collateral
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers pay for
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions
- Good understanding and working experience in technology development best practices and product management technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience presenting to senior executives.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience with end-to-end product delivery
- 5+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
Ability to effectively communicate in English. Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to all team members and levels within the organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repetitive motions and routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, copiers/scanners and filing cabinets
- Ability to see, speak, walk, hear, stand, use of hand/fingers to handle or feel; climb stairs, stoop, carry/lifting to 10 lbs.
- Sitting at a desk for prolonged periods at a time
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Operating phone and communication devices
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member occasionally works near moving mechanical parts inside the warehouse environment. The team member also works in an open office environment where noise levels are mild to moderate for speaking. It includes office equipment, such as, phones, computers, and printer/copy machines. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild but may be moderate at times when near or operating equipment.
This Job Description is a general overview of the requirements for the position. It is not designed to contain, nor should it be interpreted as being all inclusive of every task which may be assigned or required. It is subject to change, in alignment with company/department needs and priorities. Presence of the job description or role does not guarantee employment.
I have read this job description and fully understand the requirements set forth therein. This job description is an overview of the duties, responsibilities, and requirements of the position. I attest that I am able to perform the essential job functions as outlined with or without reasonable accommodations.
Please click here to apply directly.
Would you like to learn more about Gatekeeper Systems?Click Here to learn more›