Inventory Control Specialist
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Process Transfer order receipts
- Process RMA receipts
- Manage rework projects to control aging.
- Manage EOL product.
- Manage scrapping unsellable product.
- Manage remote location inventory counts and audits.
- Create FEDEX Freight return numbers
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Uncompromised approach to and respect for confidentiality.
- Unquestionable workplace ethics.
- Professional demeanor on telephone, within Corporate and Distribution Center location contacts and with all external vendors and candidates.
- Welcoming, positive, and inclusive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with and work effectively through other people at all levels of the Company.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and great follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Computer skills, including software used in this office (Navision, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Accuracy in scheduling and maintaining calendars, tracking report information, calculating certain metrics.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively without continuous supervision.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or minimum 3+ years of directly related to general business experience.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills necessary to ensure cooperation and positive results.
Ability to effectively communicate in English. Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to all team members and levels within the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repetitive motions sitting at a keyboard.
- Rising and sitting repeatedly.
- Climbing stairs and walking to other offices.
- Ability to lift, pull, grasp, stoop and reach to utilize 4-drawer file cabinets.
- Ability to occasionally lift or move up to 25 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member occasionally works near moving mechanical parts inside the warehouse environment. The team member is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. It includes office equipment, such as, phones, computers, radio/walkie-talkies, and printer/copy machines.
This Job Description is a general overview of the requirements for the position. It is not designed to contain, nor should it be interpreted as being all inclusive of every task which may be assigned or required. It is subject to change, in alignment with company/department needs and priorities. Presence of the job description or role does not guarantee employment.
I have read this job description and fully understand the requirements set forth therein. This job description is an overview of the duties, responsibilities, and requirements of the position. I attest that I am able to perform the essential job functions as outlined with or without reasonable accommodations.
Please click here to apply directly.
Would you like to learn more about Gatekeeper Systems?Click Here to learn more›