Global Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develops and executes processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of Company financial and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tools.
- Creates and implements business plans, projections, budgets, and other single and multi-year analysis projects.
- Manages Annual Operating Plan (Budget), Forecasts, Actual Analysis
- Re-builds Budget/Forecast and Actual Models.
- Manages global financial planning and analysis.
- Prepares presentations in support of board and shareholder meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic committees of the Company.
- Collaborates with global business unit heads and functional department heads to establish effective budget for the organization.
- Leads scenario modeling efforts for the development and growth of the Company. Participate as a key thought leader of the global finance team, influencing decision making, identifying finance priorities.
- Prepares Monthly MD&A.
- Conducts ad-hoc modeling and analysis.
- Acts as key liaison with Business Unit Heads; Functional Department Heads.
- Responsible for preparing the Monthly BOD package.
- Performs other related duties as requested by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Exemplifies Company’s mission, vision, and values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exemplar verbal and written communication skills.
- Uncompromised approach to and respect for confidentiality.
- Unquestionable workplace and financial ethics.
- Tech-savvy with an ability to manage multiple, concurrent, fast-paced projects.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Own all assigned tasks.
- Welcoming, positive and inclusive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with, and work effectively through other people at all levels of the Company.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and great follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Computer skills, including software used in this office (Navision, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Smartsheet, CRM, BI).
- Accuracy in scheduling and maintaining calendars, tracking report information, calculating certain metrics.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively without continuous supervision.
- Team player with collaborative approach.
- Ability to anticipate and overcome issues and keep project on track.
- Growth oriented mindset to seek continuous process improvement.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred but not required.
- 4+ years managing Financial Planning & Analysis, including budget creation.
- Progressive responsibility, with exposure to and proficiency within international operations.
- Advanced MS Excel and overall MS Office Suite skills.
- Experience successfully managing people and processes.
- Private Equity experience preferred.
- Manufacturing and/or supply chain industry experience preferred.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to all team members and levels within the organization.
Strong ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Strong ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Exemplify excellence in professionalism in all aspects of day-to-day duties and responsibilities.
- Communicate warmth, understanding and helpfulness when interacting with all internal and external contacts.
- Highly self-aware and open to learning about personal effectiveness in the workplace and on teams.
- Exhibit a cheerful, positive, loyal, team-member attitude toward the purposes, programs, policies and goals of Gatekeeper Systems.
- Respect for lines of communication and internal protocols.
- Constantly strive to improve performance, effectiveness of the team, and ultimately the Company.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repetitive motions and routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, copiers/scanners and filing cabinets
- Ability to see, speak, walk, hear, stand, use of hand/fingers to handle or feel; climb stairs, stoop, carry/lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Possibility of travel
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member occasionally works near moving mechanical parts inside the warehouse environment. The team member also works in an open office environment where noise levels are mild to moderate for speaking. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. It includes office equipment, such as, phones, computers, and printer/copy machines.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the team member during the course of employment. Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned by supervisor as business needs dictate and as the supervisory personnel deem appropriate. All Gatekeeper Systems team members are expected to follow Company policies and procedures, whether those policies and procedures are established in writing or
Please click here to apply directly.
Would you like to learn more about Gatekeeper Systems?Click Here to learn more›