Customer Success Project Manager I
The Project Account Manager is detail-oriented and can manage multiple, concurrent, fast-paced projects and is passionate about customer service and tech-savvy. This position is responsible for the successful project completion of large, complex, multi-million-dollar capital projects. This position requires high level customer and sales director communication, the tracking of project status, and the creation of reports, analytics, and both written and verbal communication. The position is responsible for following newly created internal project management processes and influencing work by various departments. The successful candidate will have the ability to work in a fast-paced and complex environment, exemplifying a strong focus on project management, organization leadership, and the ability to create, and contribute to, a team environment. This position is closely aligned to the company commercial sales plan, the sales executives and key customer buying influences.
WHAT WE OFFER…
Join the team at Gatekeeper Systems and watch your career grow! We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages that include:
- Attractive Total Compensation Package
- Flexible hybrid work schedule
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage; Life/ADD/LTD insurance; FSA/HSA options.
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy
- Observance of 11 paid company holidays
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS; but not limited to:
- Work daily as a business partner with the Sales Directors and Account Management Director
- Evaluate the sales funnel to anticipate project needs and to be prepared for project kick-off meetings
- Follow and direct others in Prince2 project management methodology.
- Establish large roll out projects based on a project plan with milestones, timelines, dependencies, communication plan and contingency plans.
- Define the success factors and measurements to conduct project
- Conduct forward planning with field operations to detail workplan
- Demonstrate professional project management skills based on formal training and performance managing complex and large projects.
- Proactive, hands-on involvement during all stages of the project life cycle.
- Manage, plan, and coordinate activities of project to ensure that goals and objectives of the installs are completed within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Develop partnerships with functional leaders, team members, clients, and subcontractors to ensure project and business objectives are met.
- Responsible for looking after customer accounts from roll out to completion, ensuring an exceptional customer service and delivery of excellent standards of service to your customers
- Work with the leadership team and department heads to formulate and implement effective customer strategies to drive continuous improvement, innovation, and improved profitability
- Monitoring customer performance, handling issues which arise and adjusting accordingly to maintain customer goals
- Prepare and analyze monthly/quarterly internal KPI stats and reports and implement improvements in these areas; # of return trips, job margin, project margin, defective product
- Lead de-briefing meetings with the team to identify issues and develop solutions.
- Coordinate key account surveillance/remote testing phases with product and sales management to ensure ROI.
- Able to facilitate communication with customers and build long-term relationships to achieve business goals
- Work cohesively as part of a team to ensure our customers receive a consistence service
- Driving force behind the success of delivering multiple projects, aligning projects with business goals, construct detailed work plans, manage teams, achieve milestones, and communicate the result across a stakeholder audience
- Implementing appropriate project management methodologies and frameworks such as PRINCE2
- Managing risks and issues, driving decisions, and implementing contingency plans with urgency when required
- Quality Management – understanding quality control processes required. Working in conjunction with the operations team to ensure quality checks and production sign off is built into the schedule, communicated with the client, and fully documented. Ensure defective products and mis-ships are logged with QA.
- Lead and inspire colleagues, championing Company values/commitments and the benefits of project and account management throughout the Company. You will be responsible for line managing a Project and supporting installation coordinators, technical support and account managers to ensure workflow.
- Respond to ad-hoc tasks from Directors and Department Heads
- Keeping up to date with new products, trends and competition that could affect clients.
- Identifying and evaluating customers’ needs and putting proposals to customers that meet their needs.
- Making customers aware of any other services or products that could benefit them.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Own all assigned tasks, with a proactive approach to using initiative and effectively communicating improvement opportunities and additional account management opportunities
- Ability to communicate with, and work effectively through other people at all levels of the Company and customers
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and great follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Computer skills, including software used in this office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, NAV)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively without continuous supervision
- Welcoming, positive, and inclusive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills, at both project and executive levels.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate with a diverse group of influencers
- Good interpersonal and motivational skills
- Highly numerate and able to analyze and add value to information
- Attention to detail, well-developed organizational skills, able to multi-task on simultaneous projects
- Able to ‘think out of the box’
- Ability to work flexible hours, available to travel within the United States for customer meetings or site visits, estimated 10-15%
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years of Project/Account management experience. Experience in a technical or manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience of working with large retail operators is a distinct advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prince2 or PMP a plus
This Job Description is a general overview of the requirements for the position. It is not designed to contain, nor should it be interpreted as being all inclusive of every task which may be assigned or required. It is subject to change, in alignment with company/department needs and priorities.
Gatekeeper Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture, and background. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any protected basis.
Please click here to apply directly.
Would you like to learn more about Gatekeeper Systems?Click Here to learn more›