Contract Data Management and Billing Coordina
WHAT WE OFFER…
Join the team at Gatekeeper Systems and watch your career grow! We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages that include:
- Attractive Total Compensation Package
- Flexible hybrid work schedule
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage; Life/ADD/LTD insurance; FSA/HSA options.
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy
- Observance of 11 paid company holidays
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS; but not limited to:
- Accurately input and update service contract details, billing information, and related data into our systems (Microsoft CRM).
- Collaborate closely with customers, sales teams and operational teams to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Review and verify data for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with established guidelines.
- Assist in the preparation and generation of invoices based on contract terms and billing cycles.
- Maintain documentation of contract changes, updates, and any relevant correspondence.
- Monitor and track contract renewals, ensuring timely communication with clients.
- Work proactively to identify and resolve data discrepancies or issues.
- Generate reports and summaries related to contract and billing information as needed.
- Identify and guide opportunities for system and business process refinement centered around core responsibilities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in data entry software, Microsoft Office Suite, and basic accounting tools.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration within the team.
- Ability to work independently, manage priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with contract terms, billing procedures, and customer service principles.
- Experience with Power BI is a plus.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required. Additional education or relevant certifications are a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in data entry, service contracts management, account management, or billing-related roles.
- Experience with CRM systems or billing software is advantageous. Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus.
This Job Description is a general overview of the requirements for the position. It is not designed to contain, nor should it be interpreted as being all inclusive of every task which may be assigned or required. It is subject to change, in alignment with company/department needs and priorities.
Gatekeeper Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture, and background. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any protected basis.
Please click here to apply directly.
Would you like to learn more about Gatekeeper Systems?Click Here to learn more›