Business Development Officer
Gatekeeper Systems, Inc. is the global leader in retail loss prevention, operations management, and analytics with headquarters in southern California. As an essential business, for over 20 years, we have led the industry with innovative technologies and top-notch customer service, while minimizing risks to customers and security personnel.
Gatekeeper Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture, and background. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any protected basis.
- Join the team at Gatekeeper Systems and watch your career grow! We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages that include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision that start the month after you start
- Employer matched Retirement Savings (401k)
- Generous paid time off
Starting $90,000 salary plus generous commission plans.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Interface with existing and prospective customers on a daily basis
- Educating and selling customers and prospects on system applications and advantages; providing detailed system quotes and system designs; and working with Property Management to obtain system installation approval
- Perform on-going training to educate users on best use practices
- Achieve sales goals
- Develop new accounts via lead follow up, warm and cold calling
- Lead and manage sales effort on business units, including developing and writing sophisticated client pitch templates, handling responses to RFPs and preparing other new business materials
- Provide internal follow-up debriefing on pitch opportunities
- Develop and execute department marketing and business development initiatives
- Make recommendations to business goals and metrics regarding the group’s overall market share, peer rankings and cross-selling priorities
- Identify and recommend other opportunities for increasing the group’s profile among potential clients
Please click here to apply directly.
Would you like to learn more about Gatekeeper Systems?Click Here to learn more›