THE PERKS Join the team at Gatekeeper Systems and watch your career grow! We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages that include:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Employer matched Retirement savings (401k)
- Paid time off
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies. Organize the supply room.
- Setting up all company events with HR & Marketing Assistance
- Responding to all intercom calls
- Providing general external call-in phone support
- Processing travel arrangements and expense reports for senior management team
- Scheduling meetings for executives
- Managing facility services – pest control, cleaning services, HVAC system, water filter, copier service, etc.
- Scheduling special cleaning services
- Ordering business cards, name plaque, etc.
- Ordering lunches for meetings
- Preparing coffee and organizing the lunchroom after lunch hour
- Clear out breakroom fridge of old items weekly
- Sort and disperse mails every day.
- Printing, copy and scanning - Non-confidential Documents
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Uses available resources to evaluate potential solutions
- Capable of performing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Unquestionable workplace ethics
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software (Navision, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Smartsheet, etc.)
- Professional and pleasant verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor on telephone, within Corporate and Distribution Center location contacts and with all external vendors and candidates
- Accuracy in scheduling and maintaining calendars, tracking report information, calculating certain metrics
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively without continuous supervision
- Problem solving and organization skills
- Own all assigned tasks
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Associate Degree or equivalent education required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Preferably some experience in a corporate environment
Ability to effectively communicate in English. Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to all team members and levels within the organization.
Gatekeeper Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture, and background. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any protected basis.
Please click here to apply directly.
Would you like to learn more about Gatekeeper Systems?Click Here to learn more›