Accounts Payable Specialist
Gatekeeper Systems stands proudly as the foremost global leader in retail loss prevention, operations management, and analytics, with our headquarters based in Foothill Ranch, California. We maintain a strong presence across the globe, with offices in the UK, Australia, China, Hong Kong, Germany, France, and Canada, fostering a diverse team of 450 talented employees. Over the past 25 years, Gatekeeper Systems has been at the forefront of the industry, demonstrating our commitment to excellence through cutting-edge technologies and unparalleled customer service.
Join us on our journey as we continue to revolutionize the retail sector, providing innovative solutions and services that redefine industry standards.
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist whom will be providing support to the Accounting and Finance Department. The ideal candidate is a high-functioning and detail-oriented individual that has the ability to work well with both Internal and External personnel.
WHAT WE OFFER…
Join the team at Gatekeeper Systems and watch your career grow! We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages that include:
- Attractive Total Compensation Package
- Flexible hybrid work schedule
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage; Life/ADD/LTD insurance; FSA/HSA options.
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy
- Observance of 11 paid company holidays
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS; but not limited to:
- Approve and Post 3rd Party Contractor Invoices timely and accurately.
- Coordinate and follow up with invoice approvers so that invoices can be processed timely and correctly in SAP Concur and in the Open Invoice (Invoice Processing Portal)
- Troubleshoot and guide user on SAP concur procedures.
- Maintain Accounts Payable E-Mail Inbox.
- Manage Online Payment Vendor Accounts.
- Post non-Purchase order Invoices accurately and timely.
- Post Purchase Order Invoices accurately and timely
- Manage vendor relations by reconciling Statement of Accounts.
- Reconcile Freight Carrier Account on a weekly basis.
- Set Up New Vendors in Navision and SAP Concur.
- Set up New employees in SAP Concur and Open Invoice portal.
- Confirm Banking Information for ACH and Wire Transfers set ups timely.
- Send out weekly remittance details to Vendors.
- Active participation in regulatory and external audits as needed.
- Identify improvements in the current process to promote speed and accuracy.
- Scan and send invoices received by mail to SAP Concur.
- Scan and Process Shipping Documents for Shipped out Products.
- Print, obtain signatures and mail checks on a timely basis.
- Participate in projects and deliver Ad Hoc Requests.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Uses available resources to evaluate potential solutions.
- Capable of performing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Unquestionable workplace ethics.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software (Navision, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Smartsheet, etc.).
- Professional and pleasant verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor on telephone, within Corporate and Distribution Center location contacts and with all external vendors and candidates.
- Own all assigned tasks.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- AA degree in Accounting; BA/BS degree in Accounting preferred.
- 1 to 3 Years of Experience in AP Specifically having Basic AP Accounting Knowledge.
- Preferred experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong history of steady growth and knowledge of AP.
This Job Description is a general overview of the requirements for the position. It is not designed to contain, nor should it be interpreted as being all inclusive of every task which may be assigned or required. It is subject to change, in alignment with company/department needs and priorities.
Gatekeeper Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture, and background. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any protected basis.
Please click here to apply directly.
Would you like to learn more about Gatekeeper Systems?Click Here to learn more›