Gatekeeper Systems, Inc. is the global leader in retail loss prevention, operations management, and analytics with headquarters in southern California. As an essential business, for over 20 years, we have led the industry with innovative technologies and top-notch customer service, while minimizing risks to customers and security personnel.
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our team in Foothill Ranch, California, to support our global operations.
Gatekeeper Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Join the team at Gatekeeper Systems and watch your career grow! We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages that include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Employer matched Retirement savings (401k)
- Generous paid time off
The Account Manager reports to the Director of Account Management. The Account Manager guides, advises or assists with the Customer Experience team to meet customer demands, departmental procedures and increase service efficiency for the largest company accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage and direct relationships with assigned customer base of the largest company accounts.
- Represent the Company as the main point of contact for information to sales and assigned customers.
- Enter and maintain required data in the companies CRM database.
- Utilize discretion and independent judgment in addressing Customer account needs with communication and decisions in the areas of: Project system designs (site plans); New System Quotations and Bids; Service Quotes; Processing Purchase and Change Orders; Processing Sample Orders.
- Interface with Customer and Company departments regarding new installations for Company and structure, manage and document new installs in Company systems.
- Prepare Customer Reports/Research Projects as requested.
- Interface between the Customer and Company regarding pre-installation and post-installation support.
- Generate and obtain Property Management or Real Estate Approval.
- Draft and document details regarding customer relationship in customer online systems if required and oversee and perform, if necessary, functions in online to meet their requirements.
- Assigned account contract and contract pricing maintenance.
- Request Certificates of Insurance as required
- Fill out vendor forms upon customer request.
- Prepare and maintain assigned account procedures and assist with Company procedures.
- Oversee and advise on the reorders process for assigned accounts to include quoting, shipping and invoicing.
- Manage relationships with cart manufacturers or cart service companies as assigned to include processing and reconciling vendor stock requests and consignments.
- Provide General Account Support backup as needed.
- Direct and assist in training as requested.
- Oversee EDI process & Procedures if required for assigned accounts.
- Oversee Preventive Maintenance process if required for assigned accounts.
- Schedule and Drive meetings and reports to keep sales team members and/or customers apprised of current activities.
- Has discretion and latitude to make customer account decisions for the Company on assigned accounts.
- Ensure integrity and timeliness of reporting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required and are skillsets required to perform essential functions satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exemplify excellence in professionalism in all aspects of day-to-day duties and responsibilities.
- Initiative and drive.
- Communicate warmth, understanding and helpfulness when interacting with all internal and external contacts.
- Highly self-aware and open to learning about personal effectiveness in the workplace and on teams.
- Exhibit a cheerful, positive, loyal, team-member attitude toward the purposes, programs, policies, and goals of Gatekeeper Systems, Inc.
- Respect for lines of communication and internal protocols at GSI.
- Constantly strive to improve performance, effectiveness of the Account Management team, and ultimately GSI.
- Uncompromised approach to and respect for confidentiality
- Unquestionable workplace ethics.
- Professional demeanor on telephone, within Corporate and Distribution Center location contacts and with all external vendors and candidates.
- Own all assigned tasks.
- Welcoming, positive and inclusive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with, and work effectively through other people at all levels of the Company.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and great follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Computer skills, including software used in this office (Navision, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Smartsheet).
- Accuracy in scheduling and maintaining calendars, tracking report information, calculating certain metrics.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively without continuous supervision.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in account management
- Proficient in CRM, Excel, Microsoft Teams, Outlook, and other Microsoft products
Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to all team members and levels within the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repetitive motions and routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, copiers/scanners and filing cabinets.
- Ability to see, speak, walk, hear, stand, use of hand/fingers to handle or feel; climb stairs, stoop, carry/lifting up to 15 lbs.
- Sitting at a desk for prolonged periods of time while using a computer.
- Possibility of travel.
- Ability to work at primary location in Foothill Ranch, California.
- Operating phone and communication devices.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member occasionally works near moving mechanical parts inside the warehouse environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. It includes office equipment, such as, phones, computers, and printer/copy machines.
This Job Description is a general overview of the requirements for the position. It is not designed to contain, nor should it be interpreted as being all inclusive of every task which may be assigned or required. It is subject to change, in alignment with company/department needs and priorities. Presence of the job description or role does not guarantee employment.
Please click here to apply directly.
Would you like to learn more about Gatekeeper Systems?Click Here to learn more›