Customer Experience Coordinator
Gatekeeper Systems, Inc. is the global leader in retail loss prevention, operations management, and analytics with headquarters in southern California. As an essential business, for over 20 years, we have led the industry with innovative technologies and top-notch customer service, while minimizing risks to customers and security personnel.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team at our primary place of business in Foothill Ranch, California. As a Customer Service Representative, you are detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and passionate about customer service. You have the ability to work on multiple, concurrent, rapid projects which require timely, thorough, well-prioritized, and swift resolution, delivering results our customers and team members rely upon.
Gatekeeper Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Salary Range: Up to $22.0000 Hourly
WHAT WE OFFER…
Join the team at Gatekeeper Systems and watch your career grow! We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages that include:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision; Life/ADD/LTD; FSA/HSA
- Employer matched Retirement savings (401k)
- Paid time off
- 11 paid company holidays
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Customer facing field service coordination role
- Receive and process customer service request
- Provide job quotes
- Maintain job status and update customer work order portal or customer directly via email/phone
- Proficiently use a Microsoft CRM and ERP system
- Maintain reports and multitask on various assignments
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Uses available resources to evaluate potential solutions
- Asks questions to clarify a situation
- Capable of performing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Uncompromised approach to and respect for confidentiality
- Unquestionable workplace ethics
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software
- Professional and pleasant verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor on telephone, within Corporate and Distribution Center location contacts and with all external vendors and candidates
- Own all assigned tasks
- Welcoming, positive and inclusive attitude
- Ability to communicate with, and work effectively through other people at all levels of the Company
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and great follow-up and follow-through skills
- Computer skills, including software used in this office (CRM, Navision, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Smartsheet)
- Accuracy in scheduling and maintaining calendars, tracking report information, calculating certain metrics
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively without continuous supervision
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Field service or service dispatch.
- 1 year of office experience and 6 months of customer service experience.
- Experience in a technical or manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills, ability to multi-task and ability to retain training knowledge to work independently are a must.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Exemplify excellence in professionalism in all aspects of day-to-day duties and responsibilities
- Communicate warmth, understanding and helpfulness when interacting with all internal and external contacts
- Highly self-aware and open to learning about personal effectiveness in the workplace and on teams
- Exhibit a cheerful, positive, loyal, team-member attitude toward the purposes, programs, policies and goals of Gatekeeper Systems
- Respect for lines of communication and internal protocols
- Constantly strive to improve performance, effectiveness of the Service Coordination team, and ultimately GSI.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repetitive motions and routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, copiers/scanners and filing cabinets
- Ability to see, speak, walk, hear, stand, use of hand/fingers to handle or feel; climb stairs, stoop, carry/lifting to 10 lbs.
- Sitting at a desk at a computer for prolonged periods at a time
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Operating phone and communication devices
This Job Description is a general overview of the requirements for the position. It is not designed to contain, nor should it be interpreted as being all inclusive of every task which may be assigned or required. It is subject to change, in alignment with company/department needs and priorities. Presence of the job description or role does not guarantee employment.
Gatekeeper Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture, and background. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any protected basis.
Möchten Sie mehr über Gatekeeper Systems erfahren?Klicken Sie hier›