Theft Analyst I
Gatekeeper Systems, Inc. is the global leader in retail loss prevention, operations management and analytics with headquarters in southern California. For over 20 years, we’ve led the industry with innovative technologies, top-notch customer service, while minimizing risks to customers and security personnel.
Gatekeeper Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, industrious Theft Analyst I to join our team. As a Theft Analyst I, you will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing theft behavior captured on video and supporting our Retail Theft Investigation Team with other related business objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Review and analyze videos to identify theft behavior
• Characterize events based on behavior traits
• Surface and monitor trends that are cooccurring
• Explore and examine data from a variety of angles
• Perform investigations to surface habitual theft offenders
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Critical Thinking
• Ability to observe and characterize suspicious behaviors
• Acute awareness of small or subtle details
• Commitment to review many hours of videos each day with a high degree of focus
• Familiar with the retail environment
• Experience with retail asset protection and loss prevention is a plus
Theft Analyst I
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• A high level of attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
• Competency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Good organization skills
• Related job and internship experience
Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to all team members and levels within the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Exemplify excellence in professionalism in all aspects of day-to-day duties and responsibilities
• Communicate warmth, understanding and helpfulness when interacting with all internal and external contacts
• Highly self-aware and open to learning about personal effectiveness in the workplace and on teams
• Exhibit a cheerful, positive, loyal, team-member attitude toward the purposes, programs, policies and goals of Gatekeeper Systems
• Respect for lines of communication and internal protocols
• Constantly strive to improve performance, effectiveness of the Accounting team, and ultimately the company
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Repetitive motions and routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, copiers/scanners and filing cabinets
• Ability to see, speak, walk, hear, stand, use of hand/fingers to handle or feel; climb stairs, stoop, carry/lifting up to 10 lbs.
• Sitting at a desk and viewing videos for a prolonged period of time
• Ability to view videos via a computer screen for a prolonged period of time
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
Möchten Sie mehr über Gatekeeper Systems erfahren?Klicken Sie hier›