Customer Experience Associate
The Customer Experience Associate role reports to their Customer Experience team, leads, interacts and functions cooperatively with the Customer Experience team, Field Services, Engineering, Business Development Officers, Accounting, Operations as well as supporting customers.The Customer Experience Associate I position is responsible for, but not limited to:professional and efficient communication while processing service and reorder shipment requests from assigned customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer incoming phone calls, listen to voicemails, and promptly forward appropriately
- Log Technicians’ check in/check
- Create and assign new calls
- Prepare and Process Service Quotes, Service Orders and Service tickets
- Review and forward emails from Customer Experience Inbox
- Scan and/or file documents
- Assist with documentation in Paperwork Received Inbox delivered from Technical Service Engineers
- Assist with documentation in Shipdocs inbox delivered from warehouse
- Manage assigned calls in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot systems via email and phone
- Provide Post-Installation Support
- Process Sales orders
- Schedule service in Navision, schedule with store and dispatch service technicians
- Ship product needed for service to store or technician
- Monitor and schedule Return trips
- Request, obtain and process Purchase Orders and change orders/NTE’s
- Interface with Technicians to solve service issues
- Escalate service issues as required to sales reps and management
- Document, file and request missing Field Service Tickets
- Follow up on open calls, service orders and long-term service issues
- Prepare supporting documentation and submit orders for invoicing
- Save supporting documentation in Network folders
- Maintain data on Service Reports
- Work in unison with Account Relationship Managers to request updates to Customer cards, Install cards & site plans
- Work in partnership with Installs & Preventive Maintenance Department
- Pull data from Gatekeeper Systems’ Monitoring Online
- Customer Research
- Records Management
- Perform Required Functions in Customer Online Portals
- Perform Preventive Maintenance tasks as assigned
- Perform Preventative Maintenance or Install Coordinator backup as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Uncompromised approach to and respect for confidentiality.
- Unquestionable workplace ethics.
- Professional demeanor on telephone, within Corporate and Distribution Center location contacts and with all external vendors and candidates.
- Own all assigned tasks
- Welcoming, positive and inclusive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with, and work effectively through other people at all levels of the Company
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and great follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Computer skills, including software used in this office (Navision, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Smartsheet).
- Accuracy in scheduling and maintaining calendars, tracking report information, calculating certain metrics
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively without continuous supervision
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
One year of office experience and six months of customer service experience.Experience in a technical or manufacturing environment is highly desirable. Strong communication skills, ability to multi-task and ability to retain training knowledge to work independently are a must.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to all team members and levels within the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Exemplify excellence in professionalism in all aspects of day-to-day duties and responsibilities
- Communicate warmth, understanding and helpfulness when interacting with all internal and external contacts
- Highly self-aware and open to learning about personal effectiveness in the workplace and on teams
- Exhibit a cheerful, positive, loyal, team-member attitude toward the purposes, programs, policies and goals of Gatekeeper Systems
- Respect for lines of communication and internal protocols
- Constantly strive to improve performance, effectiveness of the Customer Experience team, and ultimately the company
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repetitive motions and routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, copiers/scanners and filing cabinets
- Ability to see, speak, walk, hear, stand, use of hand/fingers to handle or feel; climb stairs, stoop, carry/lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Sitting at a desk
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member occasionally works near moving mechanical parts inside the warehouse environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. It includes office equipment, such as, phones, computers, and printer/copy machines.
This Job Description is a general overview of the requirements for the position.It is not designed to contain, nor should it be interpreted as being all inclusive of every task which may be assigned or required. It is subject to change, in alignment with company/department needs and priorities. Presence of the job description or role does not guarantee employment.
‹ Back to all Careers